- This event has passed.
2017 Dollars & $ense Seminar and Trade Show
January 12, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 1:30 pm PST$20 – $50
This year’s program “The Sustainability Revolution” and exceptional speakers will focus on the Sonoma County Winegrowers’ new initiatives for 2017 and broader trends in the wine marketplace both in the US and globally. Sonoma County Winegrowers will also release their 3rd Annual Sustainability Report detailing our county’s amazing success towards the goal of becoming 100% sustainable by 2019.
Speakers and presentations include:
- Lulie Halstead, CEO of Wine Intelligence
- Corey Beck, President of the Francis Ford Coppola Winery
- Geoff Kruth, MS, President, Guild of Sommeliers
- Karissa Kruse, President SCW
- Glenn Proctor and Chris Welch, Ciatti Company
Tradeshow featuring more than 50 vendors, and a delicious luncheon with Sonoma County wines.
For general information regarding Dollars & $ense and the Tradeshow please contact Andriana Duckworth at [email protected] or (707) 522-5867.