Deals include 2-for-1 wine tastings, 2-for-1 glasses of wine, and special discounts at over 60 wineries, wine bars, restaurants, and wine shops, with more deals being added each week.
Lakewood, CO (September 8, 2021) – Enjoy wine? You’re going to love Vinelist, a new mobile app launched in Colorado that offers wine drinkers exclusive deals on some of the best wine experiences across the state. Currently, there are more than 60 deals at wineries, restaurants, wine bars, and wine shops, offering over $1,000 in savings. Deals include 2-for-1 wine tastings, 2-for-1 glasses of wine, special discounts and more. New deals are being added every week.
“My wife, Melissa, and I love drinking good wine. What we enjoy even more, however, are great wine experiences. They create lasting memories that can’t be forgotten”, said Jesse Truax, Founder and CEO of Vinelist, based in Lakewood, CO. “A wine tasting bike tour on the Fruit and Wine Byway in Palisade, with Mt. Garfield as your backdrop. A date night at a wine bar, with a beautiful charcuterie plate. Discovering a wine shop run by extremely helpful sommeliers and an amazing selection of wines. The list goes on and on and we can still remember these experiences like they were yesterday.”
Melissa and Jesse are not alone. There are over one million wine drinkers in Colorado, and Vinelist wants to help them discover new wine experiences and create their own lasting memories. For a limited time, the company is offering new members a free 6-month Vinelist Pass. Once you receive your Pass, you can download the Vinelist app and get access to all of the deals available.
Mobile App Highlights Include:
- Mapping tool to easily find and view businesses that offer wine experiences across Colorado
- Nearby functionality to help members discover deals close to their current location.
- Business profiles provide access to the Vinelist deal, links to website and reservation details, business information, and hours of operation.
- Redeem Vinelist deals within seconds. Most deals are redeemable one time until your Vinelist Pass membership renews.
- Exclusive coupon codes for wine-related online deals
- A Favorites page to plan your next trip or save your “can’t miss” deals.
- Estimate your Vinelist savings using the Savings Tracker tool
Does your business offer a great wine experience? Vinelist Partners can promote their establishments to wine drinkers for no advertising cost. “Our partners will never pay Vinelist a single dollar to be listed on Vinelist”, Truax said. “The only thing we ask is that they create a special deal that can be used one-time annually by Vinelist Pass members.”
Vinelist Partner Benefits:
- Free business profile that displays pictures, your website, location, and business description including the ability to access your reservations page.
- Reach a targeted audience of wine drinkers, with no risk and no advertising cost.
- Vinelist is a guaranteed performance-based advertising program, where you only generate costs when you make a sale, and the cost is limited to the product cost of the deal your business offers.
- No special equipment is needed. Once a member redeems a deal, they are provided a coupon to show your staff, and the deal is not accessible again until their membership renews.
With Vinelist, wine drinkers get amazing deals on great wine experiences, and businesses can acquire new customers with no cost and no risk. It’s a win-win for all involved.
For more information, visit http://www.vinelist.com
Vinelist provides its Pass members with exclusive and memorable wine experiences through its relationships with premier wineries, wine bars, restaurants, and wine shops in Colorado. With over 60 member deals in Colorado, and growing, Vinelist is the largest wine-specific discount program in the state. This membership program is known for 2-for-1 wine tastings, 2-for-1 glasses of wine, and special discounts, with over $1,000 in member savings.