Tuesday, 10/23 at 9:00 a.m. (PT)
NAPA, CA (October 19, 2018) – On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. (PT), the Napa Valley Grapegrowers (NVG) will host the 2018 Napa Valley Harvest Press Conference featuring a panel of industry experts, including:
- Kelly Macleod, Director of Operations at Hudson Vineyards & Member Services Committee Member;
- Sam Kaplan, Vineyard Manager & Winemaker at Arkenstone;
- Pete Richmond, Founding Partner at Silverado Farming & Napa Valley Farmworker Foundation Director;
- and moderated by Jennifer Putnam, CEO and Executive Director at Napa Valley Grapegrowers and Napa Valley Farmworker Foundation.
Timed to coincide with the final weeks of harvest, this highly-anticipated conference attracts viewers from around the winegrowing world to provide timely information about the 2018 Napa Valley growing season, harvest, and some of the most important topics in the vineyard today:
- Growing Season Review
- Post-Fire Recovery & Learnings
- Water Management
- Vineyard Re-planting
In 2008, NVG hosted its first Harvest Press Conference, and today, it continues to be a leading resource for press, industry professionals, and wine enthusiasts, providing the most comprehensive exploration of a vintage before crush.
For more information about this conference, please visit www.napagrowers.org or phone (707) 944.8311.
About Napa Valley Grapegrowers
NVG is a non-profit trade organization that has played a vital role in strengthening Napa Valley’s reputation as a world-class viticultural region for 42 years. Its mission is to preserve and promote Napa Valley’s world-class vineyards. NVG represents 725 Napa County grapegrowers and associated businesses.
For more information, visit www.napagrowers.org