Sebastopol, CA: In collaboration with the American Red Cross and ZOLL Medical Corporation, Ron Rubin Winery is covering the cost of one ZOLL AED PLUS (Automated External Defibrillator) unit, to each qualifying Sonoma County winery.
This sustainability and safety program is designed to keep everyone at a Sonoma County winery safe and saved, if necessary.
In order for a winery in Sonoma County to qualify to receive a ZOLL AED PLUS, Sonoma County winery owners or representatives must contact Ron Rubin, either by Email at [email protected], or call 314.726.9630
After a winery’s qualifications are approved to receive a ZOLL AED PLUS, it will be promptly contacted, by a representative from the American Red Cross, to schedule CPR/AED/First Aid training for the winery’s team. Winery participants will cover the cost of their staff training.
To date, the following wineries have taken advantage of this important life-saving program.
- Amista Vineyards, Healdsburg
- Amphora Wines, Healdsburg
- Balletto Wines, Santa Rosa
- Cartograph Wines, Healdsburg
- Christopher Creek Winery, Healdsburg
- Dry Creek Winery, Healdsburg
- Family Wineries Dry Creek, Healdsburg
- Francis Ford Coppola, Geyserville
- Hamel Family Wines, Sonoma
- Lynmar Estate, Sebastopol
- Mauritson Wines, Healdsburg
- Medlock Ames Winery, Healdsburg
- Michael David Winery, Geyserville
- Muscardini Cellars, Kenwood
- Owl Ridge Wines, Sebastopol
- Ramey Wine Cellars, Healdsburg
- Rack & Riddle, Healdsburg
- Ron Rubin Winery, Sebastopol
- Virginia Dare, Geyserville
All of the above Sonoma County wineries have already committed to the Trained for Saving Live program.