Experience the remarkable 2014 vintage through the Stags Leap District Appellation Collection, the only wine offering comprised entirely from a single sub-appellation and single vintage
The Stags Leap District Winegrowers Association (SLDWA) today released its highly-limited Appellation Collection, a luxury collection of 17 Stags Leap District Cabernet Sauvignons from the 2014 vintage. This year’s coveted compilation features one bottle of 2014 Stags Leap District-designated Cabernet Sauvignons from 17 of the association’s prestigious member wineries. The SLDWA will donate $100 from each collection purchased to the Napa Valley Community Foundation’s Disaster Relief Fund for fire victims. The Stags Leap District was impacted by the Atlas Peak Fire as flames came fast and furious over the ridge and down the Palisades along the eastern side of the district. Fortunately damage to the wineries and vineyards of the district was minimal. More information on the Napa Valley Community Foundation’s Disaster Relief Fund can be found here.
WHEN: The one-of-a-kind offering is available only from October 15th through December 15th, 2017, and only 150 sets are available for purchase.
PRICING: The 2014 Appellation Collection is priced at $1,999.00 includes ground shipping for 17 bottles shipped in two boxes with detailed winemaker tasting notes. Additional sales tax of 8% applies to purchases made in California and in various other states, to the extent required by law.
Contact Executive Director, Nancy Bialek, at (707) 255-1720
The 2014 Appellation Collection includes one bottle of each of the following Stags Leap District-designated wines:
- Baldacci Family Vineyards, 2014 Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chimney Rock Winery, 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Ganymede Vineyard
- Cliff Lede Vineyards, 2014 Scarlet Love, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Clos Du Val, 2014 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Hirondelle Vineyard
- Ilsley Vineyards, 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Lindstrom Wines, 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Malk Family Vineyards, 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Odette Estate Winery, 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pine Ridge Vineyards, 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Quixote Winery, 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regusci Winery, 2014 ‘The Elders’ Cabernet Sauvignon
- Shafer Vineyards, 2014 One Point Five Cabernet Sauvignon
- Silverado Vineyards, 2014 SOLO, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, 2014 Fay Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stags’ Leap Winery, 2014 The Leap Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Steltzner Vineyards, 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Taylor Family Vineyards, 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
About Stags Leap District Winegrowers:
The Stags Leap District Winegrowers is a non-profit association of vintners and growers united by the mission of enhancing the reputation of the appellation and its wines, and sharing its quality with the wine-loving world. The SLDWA is comprised of 17 wineries and 10 grower members. Wineries include: Baldacci Family Vineyards, Chimney Rock Winery, Cliff Lede Vineyards, Clos Du Val, Ilsley Vineyards, Lindstrom Wines, Malk Family Vineyards, Odette Estate Winery, Pine Ridge Vineyards, Quixote Winery, Regusci Winery, Shafer Vineyards, Silverado Vineyards, Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, Stags’ Leap Winery, Steltzner Vineyards, and Taylor Family Vineyards. To learn more about the Stags Leap District, please visit stagsleapdistrict.com or find the Association on Facebook.com/StagsLeapDistrict, Instagram.com/SLDistrict, and Twitter @SLDistrict.