You’ve got questions. We have answers! Tune In to Watch the 2017 Harvest Press Conference
NAPA, CA (September 21, 2017) – On Tuesday, September 26, ,2017 at 9:00 a.m. (PDT), the Napa Valley Grapegrowers (NVG) will host the 2017 Napa Valley Harvest Press Conference featuring a panel of industry experts, including:
- Meaghan Becker, General Manager at Quintessa & NVG Marketing & Communications Committee Member;
- Rory Williams, Assistant Vineyard Manager & Assistant Winemaker at Frog’s Leap Winery & NVG Member Services Committee Member;
- Oscar Renteria, CEO and Owner at Renteria Vineyard Management and Renteria Family Wines & Napa Valley Farmworker Foundation Director;
- and moderated by Jennifer Putnam, CEO and Executive Director at Napa Valley Grapegrowers and Napa Valley Farmworker Foundation.
Timed to coincide with the final weeks of harvest, this highly-anticipated conference attracts viewers from around the winegrowing world to provide timely information about the 2017 Napa Valley growing season, harvest, and some of the most important topics in the vineyard today:
- Growing Season Best Practices
- Vintage Predictions
- Climate Change
- Labor Retention & Development
- Vineyard Redevelopment
In 2008, NVG hosted its first Harvest Press Conference, and today, it continues to be a leading resource for press, industry professionals, and wine enthusiasts, providing the most comprehensive exploration of a vintage before crush.
For more information about this conference, please visit www.napagrowers.org or phone (707) 944.8311.
About Napa Valley Grapegrowers
NVG is a non-profit trade organization that has played a vital role in strengthening Napa Valley’s reputation as a world-class viticultural region for over 42 years. Its mission is to preserve and promote Napa Valley’s world-class vineyards. NVG represents 700 Napa County grapegrowers and associated businesses.
For more information, visit www.napagrowers.org