Petaluma, CA: Laffort USA, leading supplier of innovative winemaking ingredients, announces the annual spring Rendezvous seminar series:
- Santa Rosa, CA, Tuesday, April 11th – Vintner’s Inn – Preparing Wine For Bottling
- Paso Robles, CA, Thursday, April 13th – Paso Robles Golf Club – Preparing Wine For Bottling
- Newberg, OR, Tuesday, May 9th – Chehalem Cultural Center – Preparing Wine For Bottling
For spring 2017, Laffort will be offering these informative seminar venues in Santa Rosa, Oregon and Paso Robles, California. Gwennaëlle Debelmas, Laffort France, Fining and Stabilization Range Manager, and Dr. Peter Salamone, Laffort USA, Technical Manager, will be among other informative speakers.
The focus of ‘Preparing Wine For Bottling’, will cover:
- Initial Steps for Clarification & Fining
- Microbial, Protein, Color & Tartrate Stability
- Filtration & Filterability Improvement
- Timeline for Product Additions
Limited seats available, register today at: https://goo.gl/q3kAmM
About Laffort USA
Laffort is a fourth generation family owned business founded in 1895 with a history in research and discovery in enology dating back to Pasteur’s seminal works. The Laffort group is proud to dedicate one of the largest budgets among private enological companies to Research and Development in the wine industry. As a result of these efforts, Laffort holds many patents and regularly launches innovative products and processes for the wine industry. Laffort holds HACCP and ISO certifications and Laffort USA is the first winemaking product supplier in the U.S. to achieve Green Business Certification.