Since 2010, SF Vintners Market has hosted over 95,000 wine consumers and 2,000 wineries that have collectively generated over $6,000,000 in event weekend winery direct sales.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, February 6, 2017 – San Francisco Vintners Market returns to Fort Mason Center’s Festival Pavilion for two 2017 events, March 11th-12th and November 4th-5th.
Now in it’s 8th year, the spring San Francisco Vintners Market will be held on March 11th-12th. Wineries interested in selling their wine direct-to-consumer at the event can find more information and register at www.sfvintnersmarket.com or by contacting [email protected] or via phone at 415-713-5331.
The twice-per-year, one-of-a-kind farmers market has allowed wineries to “Bring the tasting room to the city” where they can meet, market to, and sell their wine and wine club memberships to thousands of wine lovers on the lookout for the wines that they will be drinking for decades to come.
Participating wineries have the option to present their wines in three distinct retail spaces, the Cult Room, where wines $100 per bottle or higher are marketed and sold, the Reserve Room, where wines $50-$99 are marketed and sold and the Main Room where wines $49 and below are marketed and sold.
New Perks For 2017:
- Wine classes: Wine education classes for both consumers and the trade
- Winery Association group discounts: Get together with ten or more wineries for your own pavilion with custom branding and special mention in all marketing
- Sales boost: Wineries push Wine Club Memberships and Post-Event order shipping to streamline buying. Sales made while the customers are in good spirits!
More fun facts for wineries looking to grow their customer base:
- 2,000+ new consumer attendees come to each event
- 400+ wine buyers from on-and-off premise attend looking for new products
- More than $500,000+ in winery retail sales during the event weekend (through Square app alone)
- SF Vintners Market has been extraordinarily effective in creating an approachable forum for new, impressionable wine enthusiasts looking to cultivate their palates and stock their wine cabinets and cellars
To participate in the 2017 San Francisco Vintners Market events call or email us today at 415-596-1191 or [email protected]
About San Francisco Vintners Market – “Try it and Buy it!”
San Francisco Vintners Market is a farmer’s market style shopping experience where wine enthusiasts can taste wines and purchase cases on the spot from more than 150 wineries. Attending vintners will be pouring wines from around the world including new releases, library collections and end-of-vintage selections. International wines will also be available for tasting and purchase.
San Francisco Vintners Market has a limited number of sponsor and partnership opportunities available.
For sponsor and partnerships contact:
To participate as a winery or winemaker contact:
For wineries and wine groups contact:
About Firewater Partners:
San Francisco-based Firewater Partners owns and produces compelling experiential events that bring innovative industry partners and cutting-edge consumers together to transform the categories that they work and play in.