The remarkable collection of the critically acclaimed 2013 vintage comprises the ultimate holiday gift of Cabernet Sauvignon
The Stags Leap District Winegrowers Association’s highly-limited Appellation Collection will be available for purchase beginning tomorrow, October 15, 2016. With only 200 sets available, the collection is a highly sought after holiday gift this season.
The Stags Leap District Appellation Collection is the only Napa Valley wine offering comprised entirely from a single sub-appellation and single vintage. This year’s coveted compilation features one bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from each of the association’s 20 distinguished association member wineries.
The one-of-a-kind offering is available only from October 15th through December 15th, 2016, and only 200 sets are available for purchase.
The 2013 Appellation Collection is priced at $2,199.00 for the 20-bottle set, with ground shipping included. Each set contains winemaker tasting notes and ships in two boxes.
Contact Executive Director, Nancy Bialek, at (707) 255-1720
The 2013 Appellation Collection includes one bottle of each of the following Stags Leap District-designated wines:
– Baldacci Family Vineyards, 2013 Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon
– Chimney Rock Winery, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Ganymede Vineyard
– Cliff Lede Vineyards, 2013 Stardust Heaven Cabernet Sauvignon
– Clos Du Val, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Hirondelle Vineyard
– Hartwell Vineyards, 2013 Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
– Ilsley Vineyards, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
– Lindstrom Wines, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
– Malk Family Vineyards, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
– Odette Estate Winery, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
– Pine Ridge Vineyards, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
– Quixote Winery, 2013 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
– Regusci Winery, 2013 “The Elders” Cabernet Sauvignon
– Robinson Family Vineyards, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
– Shafer Vineyards, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon One Point Five
– Silverado Vineyards, 2013 SOLO, Cabernet Sauvignon
– Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, 2013 Fay Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
– Stags’ Leap Winery, 2013 The Leap Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
– Steltzner Vineyards, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Martini Clone
– Taylor Family Vineyards, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
– Terlato Family Vineyards, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
About Stags Leap District Winegrowers:
The Stags Leap District Winegrowers is a non-profit association of vintners and growers united by the mission of enhancing the reputation of the appellation and its wines, and sharing its quality with the wine-loving world. The SLDWA is comprised of 20 wineries and 10 grower members. Wineries include: Baldacci Family Vineyards, Chimney Rock Winery, Cliff Lede Vineyards, Clos Du Val, Hartwell Vineyards, Ilsley Vineyards, Lindstrom Wines, Malk Family Vineyards, Pine Ridge Vineyards, Odette Estate Winery, Quixote Winery, Regusci Winery, Shafer Vineyards, Silverado Vineyards, Robinson Family Vineyards, Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, Stags’ Leap Winery, Steltzner Vineyards, Taylor Family Vineyards, and Terlato Family Vineyards. To learn more about the Stags Leap District, please visit stagsleapdistrict.com or find them on Facebook.com/StagsLeapDistrict and Twitter @SLDistrict.