Tickets on Sale Now as Culinary Masters and Mavericks Take Over the City of Angels on August 25-28, 2016
The culinary world’s biggest stars and Los Angeles’ finest chefs descend on a city that is transformed with events, such as Friday’s iconic Grand Avenue Night Market, Saturday’s LIVE on Grand with Tyler Florence, and the Lexus Grand Tasting at Santa Monica’s Barker Hangar
Los Angeles Food & Wine, presented by Coastal Luxury Management and founding partners FOOD & WINE and Lexus, announce the www.LAFW.com website which is now live with tickets on sale for this three-night, four-day, not-to-miss culinary extravaganza that takes over the city of Los Angeles. Spanning the heart of Downtown Los Angeles along Grand Avenue, to the sunny shores of Santa Monica, including the Fairmont Miramar Hotel and Bungalows, as well as the Santa Monica Airport’s Barker Hangar, this unparalleled event will have the city under its culinary spell.
The Los Angeles culinary scene continues to spawn the country’s most inspiring and accomplished chefs. Now in its sixth year, the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival will lure guests into the dining rooms of the most coveted restaurants as a series of Power Lunches take hold of Southern California and its appetite for tantalizing eats.
With unparalleled tastings, lunches, seminars, book signings, and cooking demonstrations, event highlights from this year’s festival will include:
- Amazon Presents Eat the World with Emeril Lagasse, Thursday, August 25 – The evening hosted by Emeril Lagasse will feature a walk-around tasting with culinary creations from all over the map along with beer, wine and cocktails. The inspiration for the global take on the evening comes from the premiere of the upcoming Amazon original series, Eat the World.
- Lexus at Grand Avenue, Thursday, August 25-Saturday, August 27 – Sweet Lucie’s ice cream truck and handcart will feature an ice cream scoop station, and guests can create their own ice cream sandwiches. Grand Avenue attendees can also enjoy dessert drinks such as Brandy Alexanders and adult root beer floats.
- Grand Avenue Night Market hosted by Jet Tila and Brian Malarkey, Friday, August 26 – The evening will spotlight the street foods from the markets, carts, street stalls, and mom-and-pop joints that span the alleyways, city streets, and corners of every vibrant country from Taipei to Kuala Lumpur including Chefs Elizabeth Falkner, Jeffrey Lunak (Sumo Dog), Tin Vuong (Little Sister), Andrew Gruel (Slapfish), and Kevin Nashan (Sidney Street Café) to name a few.
- LIVE on Grand Avenue with Tyler Florence, Saturday, August 27 – The city will ignite with electrifying live musical performances, DJ sets, and exciting cuisine from chefs including Timothy Hollingsworth (Otium), Jason Dady (Jason Dady Restaurant Group), and Stephen Kalt (Spartina).
- Lexus Grand Tasting, Saturday, August 27 and Sunday, August 28 – Gourmands and food-obsessed will be invited to spend a leisurely afternoon at Santa Monica’s Barker Hangar, with activations such as NFL Homegating’s “slider central” featuring toppings representing each of the 32 NFL teams. At the Lexus Grand Tasting, James Beard Award Winners Stephanie Izard and Laura Werlin will share their knowledge for cheese with attendees at the Lexus Cheese Shoppe, which will be similar to a high-end fromagerie during which attendees can sample a variety of North American cheeses.
On sale now, tickets for individual events range from $105-300, with additional package and VIP options. Please continue to visit LAFW.com for updates and details on full programming of events, chefs, wineries, sommeliers, and mixologists participating at the 6th Annual Los Angeles Food & Wine festival.
WHEN: Thursday, August 25 through Sunday, August 28, 2016
WHERE: Headquartered in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, with main events taking place directly in front of the iconic Walt Disney Concert Hall and The Broad museum (with closures along Grand Avenue, between 1st and 3rd street), the 6th annual Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival will feature tastings, dinners, lunches, seminars, cooking demonstrations, and special events located across parts of greater Los Angeles, including Downtown, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Hollywood, and more.
TICKETS: Tickets are available for purchase by visiting LAFW.com or by calling 855-433-LAFW (5239)
- Facebook (@lafoodwine)
- Twitter (@lafoodwine)
- Instagram (@lafoodwine)
- Pinterest (@lafoodwine)
SPONSORS/PARTNERS: 2016 sponsors for Los Angeles Food & Wine include: FOOD & WINE, Lexus, Glenlivet, Stella Artois, Chase Private Client, Chef Works, Classic Party Rentals, and Vessel.
ABOUT COASTAL LUXURY MANAGEMENT, LLC:
Coastal Luxury Management, LLC (CLM), co-founded and managed by CEO David Alan Bernahl II, creates unique experiential opportunities in the hospitality, entertainment, restaurant, and event sectors. In addition to being named one of Inc. Magazine’s “Top Food & Beverage Companies” in 2012 and 2013, CLM has also been included in the annual Inc. 500/5000 ranking of the fastest-growing privately owned companies in the United States for the past two years. CLM produces Pebble Beach Food & Wine and the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival, both recognized for the curation of the highest caliber of culinary and wine talents to create once-in-a-lifetime experiences. CLM’s catering division, Coastal Luxury Catering, combines the company’s restaurant and event divisions to offer full-service event planning and catering services for a variety of social, corporate, and non-profit events throughout the country. CLM’s restaurant division includes: Restaurant 1833, named one of Robb Report’s 2012 “Best of the Best” and a James Beard Foundation 2012 “Best New Restaurant” nominee; Cannery Row Brewing Company, home to one of the largest draft and bottled craft beer selections in Central California; and is recognized as the founder and visionary behind Los Angeles’ iconic Faith & Flower,which under CLM’s leadership was an Esquire magazine national Best New Restaurant” honoree in 2014. In the winter of 2013, through their continued partnership with hospitality entrepreneur Charles Banks, CLM launched Vessel. Aimed towards redefining the way people dine. Vessel offers a highly curated selection of glassware and tabletop accessories sourced from across the globe for retail consumers and restaurant venues. For more information about Coastal Luxury Management, please contact [email protected].
ABOUT FOOD & WINE
FOOD & WINE is the ultimate authority on the best of what’s new in food, drink, travel, design, and entertaining. FOOD & WINE has an extensive social media following on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and Foursquare. FOOD & WINE includes a monthly magazine; digital editions on the iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook Color; a website, foodandwine.com; a books division; FWx, a digital brand and website for millennials; plus newsletters, clubs, events around the globe and a restaurant partnership, Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE.
Lexus launched in 1989 with two luxury sedans and a commitment to pursue perfection. Since that time, Lexus has expanded its lineup to meet the needs of global luxury customers. Lexus is now going beyond its reputation for high quality vehicles with the integration of innovative technology, emotional exterior and interior designs, and engaging driving dynamics and performance. With six models incorporating Lexus Hybrid Drive, Lexus is the luxury hybrid leader. Lexus also offers eight F SPORT models and one F performance model. In the United States, Lexus vehicles are sold through 235 dealers who are committed to exemplary customer service.