(Paso Robles, CALIF) – The Wine Industry Symposium Group has assembled a dream team of Central Coast wine business leaders to present at the 21st Annual Central Coast Insights Event, set for Thursday, March 12, 2015 in Paso Robles, California at the Paso Robles Inn.
Central Coast Insights is a full-day event, which has become known as the most thought-provoking, and substantial, wine business event of the year. The 2015 program is filled with inspiring wine experts and influencers that have actively participated in shaping the future of the wine business on the Central Coast including:
- Audra Cooper, Central Coast Grape Broker & Partner, Turrentine Brokerage (Grape and Bulk Wine Update)
- William Goebel, Bulk Wine Broker, Turrentine Brokerage (Grape and Bulk Wine Update)
- Randall Grahm, President for Life, Bonny Doon Vineyard (How Might the New World Matter?)
- Wes Hagen, Vineyard Manager/Winemaker, AVA Consultant, Clos Pepe (A Poetic History of Wine)
- Matt Kettmann, Editor, Santa Barbara Independent & Wine Enthusiast (Central Coast Wine Diversity)
- Marta Kraftzeck, Winemaker, Scheid Vineyards (Central Coast Wine Diversity)
- Brian Lechner, Vice President Professional Services, Nielsen (Consumer Perspectives of Central Coast Wine)
- Rob McMillan, EVP & Founder, Wine Division, Silicon Valley Bank (Central Coast’s Place in the Global Wine World)
- Mike Sinor, Winemaker, Sinor-LaVallee (Central Coast Wine Diversity)
- Tim Snider, President, Fess Parker Winery (Central Coast Wine Diversity)
- Karen Steinwachs, Winemaker, Buttonwood Farm Winery & Vineyard (Central Coast Wine Diversity)
- Matt Turrentine, Partner, GrapeVine Capital Partners (Groundwater Regulation)
- Christian Tietje, Winemaker, Troublemaker and Firestarter, Cypher Winery (Looking for the Edge in Wine Marketing)
To register for the 21st Annual Central Coast Insights Wine Event visit www.WineSymposium.com. The 2015 Central Coast Insights event sponsors include: American Ag Credit; Andre, Morris & Buttery; Bank of the West Commercial Banking; Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc. (BPM) Accountants and Consultants; C&D LLP, CPAs & Advisors; CoBank; Farm Credit West; Live Oak Bank; MetLife Agricultural Investments; Moss Adams, LLP Certified Public Accountants / Business Consultants; Rabobank; Umpqua Bank and Zepponi & Company. Media sponsors include: American Vineyard Magazine; Vineyard & Winery Management; Wine Business Monthly, Wine Industry Network and Wines & Vines (now including Practical Winery & Vineyard). The post-event winetasting is sponsored by Prudential.
About the Wine Industry Symposium Group
The founders of the Wine Industry Symposium Group met in early 1992 with the hope that by forming a new industry conference, they would create an open exchange of thoughts and ideas concerning financial aspects of the California wine industry. The Wine Industry Financial Symposium was born. A couple of years later, in 1994, the group started a similar program, the Central Coast Insights Program, to fit the needs of that region. A year later, the Vineyard Economics Seminar was created for grape growers. Because of consistent globalization and consolidation in the wine business, the Wine Industry Symposium Group continues to operate with the mission of providing a critical platform for important communication and dialogue between the multiple facets of the wine business and the lending community. For more information visit www.winesymposium.com or call (707) 666-2525. Like the Wine Symposium Group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WineSymposiumGroup and follow on Twitter at http://twitter.com/wine_symposium.