New York, NY November 13, 2014— Australia Trade Tasting (AuTT) has announced that they will be hosting some of the USA’s top market makers as speakers at their educational ‘US Focus Day’ business conference on September 2, 2015, in Melbourne, Australia. The ‘US Focus Day’ will highlight sales, distribution and marketing strategies being used by leading market experts in the USA.
National and international brand owners, beverage consultants, and international beverage professionals planning on or already doing business in the United States are invited to come and learn from some of the most exciting minds shaping the US marketplace today.
“We have a stellar list of speakers scheduled for the U.S. focus day who will provide attendees with tremendous knowledge, insights, and lessons learned. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive overview of the US market to attendees using real case histories of Aussie brands and the challenges they’ve faced on the road to success in America, as told by both sides” stated Sid Patel, Executive Director of AuTT and President of the Beverage Trade Network, a global marketplace connecting suppliers, distributors and importers of wines, beers and spirits.
- Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey – founders of Barefoot Wines, the world’s top selling wine brand, pioneers of “Worthy Cause Marketing” and authors of numerous books on sales and distribution strategy.
- Rob Blackwell, CEO of McWilliam’s, Australia’s fourth largest producer who will provide an update on a strategic importer and distributor realignment they are putting in place for their entire range in the US.
- Brian Rosen, Managing Director of Rosen Retail Method and highly respected and well known retail beverage alcohol expert.
- John Beaudette: CEO of MHW Ltd., the leading U.S. service provider for export wine, spirit and malt beverage companies. MHW plays a critical role helping exporters navigate the complexities and regulatory procedures for entering the US market.
- Steve Raye, Managing Partner of Brand Action Team, a marketing and sales consulting company that specializes in helping export brands develop innovative strategies to enter and grow in the US.
Attendees from the US will find this conference particularly useful in identifying prospective Australian industry partners who have a thorough grounding on what’s needed to be successful in the US.
AuTT gives VIP guests, exhibitors and visitors a unique chance to network and connect in a dynamic business forum dedicated to help educate beverage professionals and promote sustainable growth in the independent Australian adult beverage industry. The event is expected to draw more than 100 exhibitors and 1000 attendees from around the globe.
About Beverage Trade Network: Beverage Trade Network (BTN) is an online marketing and B2B networking platform servicing suppliers, buyers and beverage professionals in the global beverage industry. BTN provides business and sourcing tools for industry buyers and brokers as well as an extensive selection of services for suppliers to drive brand awareness and expand distribution. For more information on BTN please visit their website www.beveragetradenetwork.com
About Australia Trade Tasting: Australia Trade Tasting (AuTT) is an annual trade tasting and business conference, open to trade professionals only, that takes place in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia. AuTT showcases exciting wines, beers and spirits from all over the world to Australian importers, distributors, retailers and press. For more information on attending the AuTT business conference and how to exhibit at AuTT please visit their website www.australiatradetasting.com