CraftBeer.com Keeps it Cool with Release of Summer Seasonals
Boulder, CO • May 21, 2014—There’s nothing quite as satisfying as a cold craft brewed beer on a hot summer day. Small and independent craft brewers have a selection of refreshing craft beers to help you overcome the sweltering heat. Showcasing the ingenuity of craft brewers, CraftBeer.com—the Brewers Association (BA) website for beer lovers—released its list of summer seasonal craft beers produced by BA members.
“Summer is such an exciting time to be a craft beer lover in the U.S.,” said Julia Herz, publisher of CraftBeer.com and Brewers Association craft beer program director. “Today we are amidst an explosion of seasonally inspired, full-flavored, rewarding and refreshing offerings from 2,800 small and independent craft brewers. Summer seasonals are all about exploration and getting in touch with different craft beers from unique breweries.”
Many of the summer seasonal craft beers featured onCraftBeer.com include summery ingredients such as grapefruit, banana, orange, pear, wheat malt and innovative hops that lend zesty citrus flavors perfect for the summer.
Cool off with some of these fresh offerings:
- Ale Syndicate Brewers | Levee (Belgo-American ale) | Chicago, IL
- Base Camp Brewing Company | Lost Meridian Wit| Portland, OR
- Bear Republic Brewing Company | Café Racer 15 (Imperial IPA) | Sonoma County, CA
- Bell’s Brewery, Inc. | Bell’s Oberon Ale (wheat ale) | Comstock/Kalamazoo, MI
- Blackstone Brewing Company® | Picnic® (English-style pale ale) | Nashville, TN
- Boulder Beer Company | Hoopla Pale Ale | Boulder, CO
- Brewery Ommegang | Cooperstown Ale (blonde ale) | Cooperstown, NY
- Heavy Seas Beer | Red Sky At Night (saison) | Baltimore, MD
- Lake Placid Pub & Brewery | Leaping Cow Ale (English-style ESB) | Lake Placid, NY
- Newburyport Brewing Company | Plum Island BelgianWhite | Newburyport, MA
- New Holland Brewing Co. | White Hatter (Belgian-style WPA) | Holland, MI
- Santa Fe Brewing Company | Freestyle Pilsner | Santa Fe, NM
- Stone Brewing Co. | Stone Saison | San Diego, CA
- Tin Roof Brewing Company | Watermelon Wheat | Baton Rouge, LA
- Tröegs Brewing Company | Sunshine Pils | Hershey, PA
Read CraftBeer.com’s “Summer Immersion: Craft Beer’s Summer Seasonals” for craft beer summer seasonal selections and descriptions, and to round out the experience consider a tour at your local craft brewery.
About the Brewers Association
The Brewers Association is the not-for-profit trade association dedicated to small and independent American brewers, their beers and the community of brewing enthusiasts. The Brewers Association (BA) represents more than 70 percent of the brewing industry, and its members make more than 99 percent of the beer brewed in the U.S. The BA organizes events including the World Beer Cup®, Great American Beer Festival®, Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America®, SAVOR℠: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience and American Craft Beer Week®. The BA publishes The New Brewer magazine and its Brewers Publications division is the largest publisher of contemporary and relevant brewing literature for today’s craft brewers and homebrewers.
Beer lovers are invited to learn more about the dynamic world of craft beer at CraftBeer.com and about homebrewing via the BA’s American Homebrewers Association. Follow us on Twitter.
The Brewers Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status. The BA complies with provisions of Executive Order 11246 and the rules, regulations, and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.