Pamela Saling “Empowering Your Sales Force” is a full service national wine graphic design and marketing firm specializing in the wine and spirits industry. Pamela has over 15 years experience in top brand development and is known for positively differentiating brands from their competitors.
Pamela Saling “Empowering Your Sales Force” (web: pamelasaling.com) offers complete custom wine graphic design website packages featuring powerful e-commerce analytics to generate and enhance winery on-line sales performance with clear brand identity. These analytic tools incorporate measurable sales and site visit features with just a few clicks through the client’s portal. Pamela’s end product is a “turn-key” modern and sophisticated website, designed to client specifications. Pamela recommends “that a new website launch is an ideal time to take advantage of an on-line press release which will generate vast amounts of direct click traffic, industry brand awareness, and an immediately measurable increase in website SEO and Google ranking.” Pamela’s custom wine websites are end-user friendly, enabling clients to make easy and ongoing content updates. In general, most websites should be refreshed and updated, at the very least, every 5 years, in order to keep pace with rapidly evolving visual trends and enhanced technical capabilities for measuring website analytics. Follow the link below to request a quote:
Wine Graphic Design Website Package Features Include:
- Mobile Device Compatibility: Every design automatically includes a unique mobile and tablet experience that matches the overall style of your website, so your content will look great on every device.
- Designs for Every Purpose: Every design supports all major content types, including Pages, Galleries, Blogs, Commerce, Calendars, etc.
- Socially Connected: Link accounts from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Dropbox, Foursquare, Github, Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, Linkedin, Dribbble, Pinterest, or 500px.
- Automated Mailing List: Build a mailing list on MailChimp using the Form Block integration.
- Page-Specific Password: Lock individual collections behind a password to create exclusive of private user areas on your site.
- Layout Engine Based Editing: As with all pages, all Content Block types (text, image, gallery, video, audio, etc.) are available for use within each blog entry.
- Shopping Cart: You can sell a single item on the Personal Plan, up to 20 items on the Professional Plan, and unlimited items on the Business Plan.
- Indexed and Searchable: pages produced with clean HTML markup that is easily indexable by search engines.
- Website Analytics
- Unique Visitors and Visits: Easily monitors Page Views, Visit Counts including raw, unique, and robot hits. Website statistics are continually updated real-time view of your numbers.
- Free Domains Included: All annual accounts include a free custom domain. Your current domain can be transferred over to the new site.
- Many other beneficial features included.
About Pamela Saling “Empower Your Sales Force”
Pamela Saling began her marketing career in 1998 under the luxury brand Louis Vuitton-Moet Hennessy, at Simi Winery. Pamela refined her marketing prowess at in Napa Valley where she worked with leading brands
Mumm Cuvee Napa, Champagne Perrier-Jouet, GH Mumm, Sterling Vineyards, Sandeman Port under the Seagram Chateau and Estates umbrella. She has also worked closely with leading wine industry cork suppliers
to help define and boost brand image and visibility.
Pamela Saling’s beverage industry roots stem back from when her family owned and operated Eagle Distributing, a nation-wide beer distributor whose primary client was Anheuser-Busch . She was only eight years old when she noticed the power of branding and marketing beverages. For more information, visit Pamela’s website at www.pamelasaling.com or call 707.696.9012.